Gold Moon Locket Bracelet
The tiny round locket has a perfectly working clasp and can be opened to hold two miniature photographs.
The front of the bracelet is open, which means it can be easily squeezed or stretched to fit most wrists. The bracelet is made from solid brass, which is a very strong and flexible metal! The brass has darkened over time to a rich golden bronze colour.
The bracelet band is fairly fine, measuring 2.5mm thick. The crescent moon measures approximately 18mm at its widest points, and the full moon is 12mm diameter.
PHOTO PERSONALISATIONWe can personalise this locket for you, using a carefully designed technique to transfer your photographs onto the metal of the pendant itself, for a really soft and unique vintage effect. Parts of your image will merge with the golden brass behind, creating a very beautiful, unusual and ethereal look.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
After checkout, all you need to do is send us your chosen images, in the best resolution you have, and we will take care of the rest! In terms of picture quality, most photos taken on smartphones will be perfectly fine! Please DO NOT send us any images until your order has been processed.
Some Tips for Choosing a Good Photo:
- Your image will be made very tiny - smaller than your fingernail - so more than two people on each photo may not be ideal.
- Consider the oval shape of the locket, and how your photo might fit into that shape.
- Some background (not necessarily a lot!) is helpful - it might be difficult to work with a photo which is cropped very closely.
- Very pale, 'washed out' or overexposed images won't work very well.
- Please remember to send TWO images.
This piece of handmade jewellery comes packaged in a nice recycled gift box with a handmade tag, all ready to give or keep.
All Silk Purse, Sow’s Ear packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials … even the bubble wrap!
Every Product Plants One Tree!
So many of our designs are inspired by the beauty of the natural world. Silk Purse, Sow’s Ear has partnered with OneTreePlanted.org to plant one tree for every piece of jewellery we sell.